On the back on my hand from where my last cat Jules clawed me. I like it because it’s a lasting reminder of him.
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?
A print of The Persistence of Memory by Dali that my sister gave me, and a picture of an elephant.
3. WHAT DOES YOUR MOBILE PHONE LOOK LIKE?
It's a black flippy Motorola one
4. WHAT MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?
Am lovin the Chili's new album - not listening to anything else just now. Normally Foo Fighters, Queens of the Stone Age etc. Anything with geetars.
6. FAVOURITE BOOK
Anything by Margaret Atwood, or Bill Bryson. Or Dickens. Or Tolkien. Ooh, and I love Harry Potter. And The Wind In The Willows, Winnie The Pooh, Heidi and Little Women. This is too hard.
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS?
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY?
I can't remember but probably the Fiance.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE COLOGNE / PERFUME?
Flower by Kenzo
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINKS
Coffee! Energy drinks taste like wee.
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE PIZZA TOPPING?
Pepperoni I guess. Not a pizza fan.
18. IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Hot toast slathered in Skippy Peanut Butter
20. DO YOU SPEAK ANOTHER LANGUAGE?
Used to have a tiny bit of Spanish and German, but nothing that would ever be of any use.
22. DO YOU LIKE SOMEONE?
Other than the fiance, tattooed rock gods. Namely Anthony Kiedis and Dave Grohl. Also have a newfound appreciation of Eddie Vedder from Pearl Jam!
27. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF MARRIAGE?
All for it, so long as I don't have to change my name!
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING?
I guess I'd try not to, but don't think you have much option who you fall in love with.
29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU?
By doing little things to make em happy, and giving lots of cuddles.
31. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES?
Brunettes are the best.
32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL OFTEN?
Sex lines. Best to call from work though as it's expensive.
33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST?
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES
Books, and handbags. Also, I'm too soft.
36. IF YOU COULD GET PLASTIC SURGERY WHAT WOULD IT BE?
I'd get my ankles made skinnier, and a flat tummy.
37. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BEEN IN LOVE?
Once. So far anyway ;o)
38. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST?
Having shiny hair I suppose.
39. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF ALCOHOL BECAME ILLEGAL?
Rejoice! No more stinky beer breath or whinging about hangovers from the Fiance.
40. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?
Would like some more books. Cause I don't have enough.
41. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT?
42. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
43. WHICH FINGER [S] IS YOUR FAVOURITE?
I like my little deformed pinkies.
44. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY?
At the weekend when I was chopping onions.
45. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
No - I'm a leftie so it's not very neat and it smudges.
46. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE VEGETABLE?
Carrots or parsnips!
47. ANY BAD HABITS?
48. WHAT IS YOUR MOST EMBARRASSING CD?
Sad boy band album.
49. HAVE YOU EVER TOLD A SECRET YOU SWORE NOT TO TELL?
50. DO LOOKS MATTER?
Yes but other things are important too. Like a big schlong. No I'm kidding!
51. HOW DO YOU RELEASE YOUR ANGER?
Throwing things. For reference, see the dent in my bedroom wall.
52. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME?
53. DO YOU TRUST OTHERS EASILY?
54. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVOURITE TOY AS A CHILD?
Casey Jones, a dog dressed as a train driver.
55. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR MOBILE PHONE?
Pass. Lots of old random ones that I don't use.
56. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL?
Sense of humour and a big schlong.
57. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES?
Kat and Teeny.
58. WHAT IS THE MOST PAIN YOU HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED?
When I was eight I fell off my bike and landed on my face.
59. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVOURITE COLOURS?
Greeny-blue, and brown.
60. LAST THING YOU ATE?
A salad from M&S, and some raspberry jelly!
61. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Someone at work – boring.
62. WHATS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Skin, teeth and clothes. And their schlong.
63. FAVOURITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG?
Anything by Radiohead.
64. FAVOURITE DRINK:
65. FAVOURITE ZODIAC SIGN:
Geminis are the best.
66. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE SPORT?
I like watching rugby and snooker, and I used to play badminton. I HATE football.
67. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR?
68. EYE COLOR?
69. DO YOU WEAR GLASSES?
My big sis
71. FAVORITE MONTH?
72. FAVOURITE DAY OF THE YEAR?
A nice spring day when the sun's out.
73. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT?
Yes – if I was on the market I’d make eyes at someone and get him to ask me out!
74. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Neither, I like spring.
75. KISSES OR HUGS?
76. BIGGEST FEAR?
Being eaten by a lion.
78. IS ANYONE IN LOVE WITH YOU?
The fiance, hopefully.
79. ONE THING THAT NO-ONE ELSE KNOWS ABOUT YOU?
I stole a bouncy ball from a shop when I was little. Only my bezzie mate knows about it, as she did it too!
80. FAVOURITE FILM
I love The Man Who Would Be King, An Affair To Remember, and Benny and Joon. The Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter movies are good too. Too many to choose!