The Beginning of an Era
1) Hog the spare room while I endlessly write and re-write my posts for this website, forcing Fiance to watch football on the good TV (poor baby).
2) Have long leisurely baths on Saturday afternoons.
3) Enjoy sitting in my PJ's on this sofa, in front of a warm fire that isn't at risk of exploding.
4) Not freak out every time one of the cats gets her claws out because it's MY house, MY wallpaper and MY carpet.
5) Be able to see and touch ALL of my possessions whenever I want, without having to move approximately half a ton of junk and unpack boxes to get to it.
It's going to be SO GOOD! I am harbouring a slight nagging worry that I won't like the new house though as I can barely remember what it's like, having only seen it three times since June. Still, with the absence of this, this and this, and the presence of this, it'll be Paradise.