There's Nothing Wrong With Bullet Points*
- Planning a good long post, that has a topic and is thought provoking (ish). That is not this post.
- Freaking out about the hee-uge list of questions our wedding venue expect us to answer.
- Feeling quite smug about my every-other-day gym attendance, but rather dismayed at how much of my evening it takes up - I have to go to bed at a NORMAL time, and I have to be ORGANISED. These things do not come easily to me.
- Shopping for gifts - my granny's 80th birthday tomorrow, and a cousin's christening on Sunday. And I'm effing rooked.
- Realising that it's just over four months until I get married. FOUR. MONTHS. Jesus H. Christ.
- Writing a To Do list that is actually almost as long as my arm. I do have short arms, but that is still A BIG LIST #whimpers#
- Randomly capitalising whole words, apparently. This is not a good sign.
- Planning a bit of an overhaul of the blogroll (lots of new people to be added) and possibly a whole new template. (HA! Like that's gonna happen anytime soon - Ed)
So, in conclusion - busy, tired, and a teeny bit stressed.
P.S. I have been keeping up with everyone's blogs, even if I haven't left many comments.
*Except that they don't show up in my template so I had to do a numbered list instead.